10' x 20' Finished Size General Multi-Purpose Tarpaulin 5-mil Poly Tarp - Blue
Those tarps are made of woven and coated polyethylene that is tear and UV resistant. They are also mold and mildew resistant and will not rot nor shrink. Regular specification, light-weight, all purpose (5-mil) tarpaulins present a stronger more durable tarp that will provide the user with longevity for all covering or protective needs.
- Mil is the thickness of the material, one mil=0.0254mm.
- Reinforced, Lightweight, Reversible.
- All edges are heat-sealed and reinforced with polyethylene rope. Our tarps are made from a tight polyethylene weave which provides super durability.
- All full sizes, no "cut sizes".
- Tarps can be used as protection for boats, cars or motor vehicles. Camping tarpaulin provides shelter for these elements, ie., wind, rain or sunlight for campers, such as an emergency roof patch material for homeowners; as a temporary pickup truck bed cover, and for a ground or drop sheet.
- Warning: Flammable. This product will ignite and burn if brought into contact with an open flame.
- True 5 mil thick waterproof tarp
- Lightweight washable and mildew proof with rope in hem
- Woven and laminated polyethlene with heat sealed seams
- UV, Waterproof, Rot, Rust and Mildew resistant
- Stronger more durable tarp that will provide the user with longevity for all covering or protective needs.
You can use external link or upload a size guide image here.